- Making Aegis Media a rewarding a place to work where employees feel connected to the business
- Committing to increase employee awareness around Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability and our Future Proof strategy
- Global digital initiatives to link Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability directly into our talent agenda and company values
Why this matters
Based on our global staff surveys we aim to use our Future Proof strategy as a way to build on the engagement and commitment of our employees, including the attraction and retention of key industry talent. In a challenging market place, where the skills, knowledge and dedication of our people are critical to our success as a business, this forms a fundamental part of our Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability strategy.
Work place impacts and targets
We will utilise our Future Proof strategy as a way to develop the skills of staff, through enhanced training and education programmes, as well as opening up further opportunities for them to work with similarly engaged clients, enhancing collaboration and innovation. Our key performance indicator in this area is the percentage of employees who indicate that they believe Future Proof has made a great contribution to their careers and know how they can use it to achieve this.
Target 2015: We will ensure that at least 90% of our employees know what they can contribute to the Future Proof strategy in their roles by 2015.
How will we achieve this?
- Meeting and exceeding our employees expectations around Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability to enhance engagement and commitment
- Share Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability best practice with our employees and integrate it into in the training and development of leadership and talent programmes
- Integrating Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability in staff development and remuneration
- Stimulating a culture of innovation and collaboration internally using Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability initiatives to break down geographic and brand barriers, and build trust
- Communicating our Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability strategy and goals, and making it relevant to our employees’ daily working lives