- Global strategy to use Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability to promote pioneering and ambitious work for our clients
- A commitment to embed Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability considerations into client delivery
- Implementing global digital initiatives to use Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability to re-invent the way brands are built
Why this matters
The issue of Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability is a fundamental aspect of our converging media landscape. We sit in a unique position with the ability to influence and partner with a wide range of market leading businesses to promote strong and responsible business practices to both other businesses as well as the end consumer.
We want to be an industry leader in this regard, meeting and exceeding our clients and other stakeholders Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability requirements and expectations. We aim to integrate Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability considerations into all aspects of our client service offering, encouraging collaboration to create a positive and ‘responsible’ end media impact.
And in a market place where clients and the end consumer are increasingly conscious about Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability issues, we believe that integrating our own values throughout our business, and particularly into our interactions with our clients, will ultimately produce a positive impact on our revenues.
Market place impacts and targets
We will consistently look to meet and exceed customer expectations with regards to their Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability supply chain requirements. We will also actively seek out opportunities to collaborate with clients to integrate Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability considerations into the work that we deliver for them.
We will achieve this through rolling out comprehensive Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability training and education programmes for our own people and integrating our values through our business.
We will implement programmes to ensure we manage and educate our own supply chain in the Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability values which are integral to our business and to delivering on these commitments.
We are committed to seeking out ways to work with and educate our clients’ end consumers in the areas of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability important and relevant to them We are also committed to working with our clients to promote sustainable consumption.
Our primary metric in measuring our success is the provision of training for all client-facing employees across our global operations. We will also seek to measure and report on the number of projects which we have collaborated with clients on to promote Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability issues.
Target 2015: We will ensure that at least 90% of our practitioners receive training in client delivery tools incorporating community and environmental considerations.
How will we achieve this?
- Meeting and exceeding our clients’ requirements around Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability in their supply chain
- Investing in training for our client practitioners to raise awareness of and proficiency in developing effective and successful but greener marketing campaigns
- Raising awareness internally and externally around the role Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability plays in delivering content and its contribution to brand development
- Participating actively in the Engaging Consumers work stream of the Sustainable Consumption initiative at the World Economic Forum